Hall Research HDMI / DVI to SDI Converter, SC-HD2SDI
- Lead Times May Vary, Please Contact Us
The SC-HD2SDI is an HDMI to SDI Converter with two identical SDI outputs (built-in 2-channel splitter). It automatically detects and converts DVI or HDMI video (without HDCP content protection) to SDI, HD-SDI, or 3G-SDI. The type of SDI is determined by the resolution of the input video. It supports HDMI embedded audio, and if audio is present, it will be passed to the SDI outputs.
To ensure that the video source produces a video resolution that is supported by the converter, the converter's input has an EDID table which lists the supported resolutions. Standard TV and HDTV resolutions are supported including 486i/576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. The SDI outputs can drive RG-6U cables to over 200 ft.
The product is perfect for converting PC or HDTV digital video to SDI format for use with professional SDI products such as matrix switchers and video editing gear.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 at 60 Hz
- No user settings, plug-n-play
- Two simultaneous SDI outputs
- HDCP compliant (if there is HDCP on the input, the SDI outputs will be cut off)
- Uses Locking HDMI connector
- HDMI Bandwidth:225MHz/link
- Resolutions Supported:480i, 576i, 720p@50/60
- TMDS Signal Level:3.3 volts
- DDC Signal Level:5.0 volts
- ESD Protection:±8kV (air-gap discharge)
±4kV (contact discharge)
- Max Coaxial Cable Length (with quality RG-6U):Full HD up to 70 m (230 ft)
HD up to 122 m (400 ft)
SD up to 153 m (500 ft)
- Dimensions (each side):1.18" H x 2.75" W x 3.85" D
(30mm H x 70mm W x 98mm D)
- Weight (each side):Product - 0.75 lb (0.35 kg)
Shipping - 1.5 lbs (0.70 kg)
- Power Supply (each side):External Input: 100 ~240 Vac,
50/60 Hz ; Output 5 Vdc, 1 A
- Power consumption:2.3 watts per side
- Operation temperature::+32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
- Storage temperature::-40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C)
- Relative humidity::20~90% (non-condensing)
About Hall Research
Hall Research has been a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative Video over CATx, matrix switchers, scaling and automation products. As the creators of the device that revolutionized Video over Cat5, the Mini-Cat®, Hall Research has risen to prominence in the Audio/Video industry. Our products are used by every major industry in thousands of installations worldwide.