Fitness Audio UHF Base System w/Cyclemic Headset , by Fitness Audio, FAD-US16-CM10
Fitness Audio UHF Series - the best built fitness wireless microphone system hands down! The simplified clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Transmitter circuit boards are coated with a marine grade sealer for additional sweat protection as well as the elimination of an external transmitter antenna (both Fitness Audio exclusives). 16 Channel UHF for those crowded RF markets where VHF is less reliable as well as the ability to offer one extra transmitter as a club back-up that will work with any of the Fitness Audio UHF Series systems in the facility. This system has been sold world wide to many happy facility directors. Push button Digital Tuning Receiver with rack mount and front mount remote antenna kit included.
- 16 channel frequency agile UHF system with color blocked channel groupings (Red A, Blue B) for MT-U8 Compatibility
- Recessed Dial frequency adjustment control - so channels don’t get changed in a panic!
- No external antenna on the transmitter pack - eliminates crackling from bad antenna wires
- Coated transmitter circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Single ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Rugged T4 connector on the transmitter pack - single action keyway with locking button Easy in, easy out - no twisting to release the headset This has proven to be the best connector for fitness - maintains contact even under lateral torquing from floor exercise routines
- Tone coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and ‘on/off’ pop noise and the need for ‘mute’
- Rack mount and front mount antenna kit included
- Frequency groups to choose from 520-540, 536-554, 560-580, 630-650, or 650-670 - all FCC Compliant
About Fitness Audio
The Fitness Audio® range of electronics includes wireless microphone systems to complement our microphones, two audio mixers, a limiter, WES, our wireless entertainment systems for TV sound on cardio machines, a Personal PA Pack and other accessories including a line of popular neoprene PouchBelts and batteries.