Alto Professional UHF Diversity Wireless Microphone System, Lavalier, Radius 200L
Wireless microphones hold the promise of freedom from restrictive cables and the ability to closely connect with your audiencewhether that audience is a throng of concert attendees, an all-important business group or a crucial phone caller in an urgent situation. These are the times when rock-solid dependability matters above all else.
The Alto Professional Radius 200 wireless microphone system is the answer.
The Radius 200 utilizes Alto Professionals most sophisticated diversity system, a cutting-edge system called True Diversity. Altos True Diversity receiver design is absolutely state-of-the-art. True Diversity system improves upon Radius 100s Diversity system because it utilizes two separate receiver sections as well as two antenna systems. The unit constantly polls both receivers and the signals at the antennae, to instantly and seamlessly select the stronger signal. This is what bulletproof wireless microphone performance sounds like.
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
About Alto Professional
Alto Professional was founded in 2000 by a passionate team of audio engineers striving to produce products that delivered superior performance at affordable price points for use in live performance settings. Through the use of modern manufacturing techniques, cutting edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto has succeeded in producing a range of products that provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for the performing musician and live sound engineer.